my 1st award

my 1st award
friendship award

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

shadows of life

this picture was taken long long before at juhu beach. it was around 7am in the morning. my friend and i went there for a morning walk..the sand there was so smooth that the sun found its way to reflect us. this is 1 of my favourite pictures because long legs and me are still thick friends. the sand here brings to my mind a short but beautiful story. it goes like this" once there were 2 good friends walking along the sea shore. as they walked along they had an altercation which resulted into one of them slapping the other. the slapped guy bent down and with his finger wrote on the sand'MY FRIEND SLAPPED ME'. the friend was confused but did not bother as the fury within him was still smoking. a few days later they again walked along the sea shore. this time they were were very happy and the friend who slapped the other, kissed him today. the friend searched a huge rock and on it with a stone he engraved"MY FRIEND KISSED ME". this shocked his friend.he instantly questioned his friend about the former and latter writings.his friend politely replied' when you slapped me i felt hurt so i wrote it on sand so that the waves would wash it but when you kissed me i engraved it on rock so that it remained there forever'" i guess the story is self explanatory. so, "NEVER LET HURT RESIDE WITHIN YOU BUT LET GOOD DEEDS STAY ENGRAVED IN YOU"
ANGER, REVENGE, HATRED IS LIKE ACID WHICH CAUSES MORE HARM TO THE VESSEL IN WHICH IT IS STORED THAN TO THE VESSEL ON WHICH IT IS POURED

2 comments:

  1. Interesting start. 3 posts in 3 hours?
    I guess blogging is meant for u :P
    BTW welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete